The predominant intention of the Ayurvedic treatment is to bolster the brain and repair the functioning of the fearful machine. Nourishing herbs with a tonic effect are prescribed along with diet and life-style changes that emphasize a mild easily digestible food regimen and avoidance of intellectual stress. Dr. Sri Sirivella Muralidhara Rao is best ayurvedic doctors for fits treatment in Vijayawada.
- It is very necessary for the patient to maintain proper food timings and choose less spicy, less oily fresh food.
- Avoid Oily, fatty, spicy and stale food.
- Late night dinners, late night parties, late night study or keeping awake at night for work should be avoided strictly.
- Relaxation techniques and other medications should be used regularly to make sure that stress does not disturb the electric activities in brain.
- Doing Yoga, Pranayama regularly have positive effects on brain chemistry and help curing epilepsy.
- Putting few drops of warm pure ghee in both nostrils regularly decreases recurrence of Vataj & pittaj seizures.
- Putting few drops of onion juice in both nostrils of the patient reduce the effect of the seizure immediately and bring back the consciousness.